[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Anastasia S

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:39:18 -0800 (PST)

wry smile

I recently proofed a book that was missing paragraph breaks and the submitter
was unable to rescan the book, so I read it and put in the paragraph b page
breaks. I didn't mind, because it was a very interesting book to read, and
hitting  return at the end of a paragraph was almost second nature.
I hope your book is interesting.
I also was deleting a paragraph symbol between paragraphs when there is a
paragraph symbol at the end of the paragraph because I seem to remember reading
somewhere that  the bookshare conversion process will automatically take care
of that, that,  which is why we put in asterisks if there is a space to be
retained between paragraphs. Am I remembering correctly? If not, I can go back
to replacing  2 paragraph symbols with one

Cindy

changed software.  She scans, or used to, using Kurzweil 3000 which has
this lack of paragraphs problem once a file is converted to rtf.  I don't
think that she can fix the problem.