[bksvol-discuss] Looking for 2 books -- "Way of the World" / "The Dark Side"

  • From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:47:09 -0600

Hello fellow Bookhare volunteers,

I'm off line from the bookshare discussion list currently.

I did not find these titles on the IN PROCESS page, or on the Bookhare WISH
LIST.

Do you know, has anyone mentioned their intentions to scan either of them?

I think they both currently are best sellers, all over the news, and I want
to read.

If I am pretty sure no one is on, I may try and get a copy at the library or
buy.

BOOK ONE:

The Way of the World

By Ron Suskind

BOOK TWO:

The Dark Side

By Jane Mayer

Thanks.

Please write me directly if you know anything, or if you also would be among
those interested in reading it.

Thanks.

Rik

d28rik@xxxxxxx