[bksvol-discuss] Looking FOR A SIGHTED VOLUNTEER

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 02:14:50 -0400

Hi all. I'm working on THE LITTLE CALICO AND TORTOISESHELL CAT BOOK, ISBN
0 - 671 - 70987 - 9 by DAVID   TAYLOR. I think it might be interesting
enough without the pictures, but I also think it would be really neat to
have picture descriptions if anyone can get this book who would be willing
to put them in. Also, there were a few headings that were in a kind of fancy
font, so it would help to have someone who had the book look over that to
make sure I have them right and to make sure the pictures didn't obscure
some of the text. It's a really neat book about the calico and tortoiseshell
cats in literature and mythology, as well as care, naming, choosing a cat
and all sorts of neat little anecdotes. If anyone would be interested in
this please let me know. Thanks.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.