[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long synopsis

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:25:22 -0700

I get my synopses from the book jacket of the book. I've never copied one
from a Web site, but it seems the last time this was discussed, it was
recommended if you did do that to state where the synopsis came from. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous