[bksvol-discuss] Re: Logging on to bookshare

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:14:41 -0600

Hi Grace,

If that is the box that says “Remember me”, I have checked it every darn time I
have logged in.  Windows remembers my password, but that stupid box acts like I
forgot to check it.  Any more ideas?  (smile)

Mayrie has been working with me all day via email so I could learn how to open
a book for proofing in Kurzweil, because my copy of Word is for Windows XP.  We
finally got it done, and I am a very happy camper!!!

Best,
Sue
P.S.  How is your son doing?  And do you have any moore little ones?