[bksvol-discuss] Loganberry Web Site

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 14:30:33 -0600

Hi, everyone.  If you want a certain book and can't think of the title, you can
have www.boganberrybooks.com post it on their web site for $2.  Give it a week,
and then check the web site under New Stumpers.  Pay attention to the first
letter of the topic with which you described your book to them.  It will be
under that letter.  If they don't send you an e-mail message with the code of
Loganberry's response to your query, you'll have to search for the first few
words of your description under your topic description letter.  They answered
my question correctly, even coming up with two suggestions.  I read both of the
books that they mentioned, and they were both good.  As soon as I find the
books, I will scan them for Bookshare.

Linda Adams