[bksvol-discuss] Re: Little Earthquakes

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:40:44 -0700

Hi, Cindy. If the only one you could get sooner would be the large print,
could Natalie, if she was willing, and if you would be, send you maybe the
last line of the page before and the first line of the page after the
missing page, and maybe you could put the two together to get the book done
sooner? Just a thought, since I know you've offered to do that for people
before. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):