[bksvol-discuss] Re: Listening Woman

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:04:40 -0500

That is really unfortunate, Jim.  I cannot stannd to touch a spider web.
For some reason, when I was small I thought the web was the spider, and
although I know better now,, if there is a big spiderweb somewhere I just
cannot sweep it up because I still feel scared..  My hubby was very
understanding about this and used to get them.  They like to build webs in
corners in my garage.

Sue S.