[bksvol-discuss] Re: List traffic

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:24:12 -0500

A good point, and as a matter of fact, there are a lot of lists for general chit-chat. One that comes to mind especially for blind people can be subscribed to by sending a blank email to blind-chit-chat-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: