[bksvol-discuss] List traffic

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:41:18 -0500 (EST)

I notice a lot of off-topic messages lately.  Please could we cut down on
these?  There are already a *lot* of messages on this list, without adding
off-topic ones.
I also see a lot of times where one person replies to each message on a
topic, so the list has 5 or 6 messages in a row, all from the same person
on the same topic.  Please consider consolidating your comments.

I stay on this list because, once in a while, something I really need
comes across.  But I often think of quitting the list, just because there
is so much traffic.  I know many volunteers have quit the list for just
that reason.

Maybe those of you who have the time and desire to chat could make a new
list?  The bksvol-chat list?
Just a thought.

Thank you.
Tracy