[bksvol-discuss] List replies

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:10:00 -0400

I think it should stay the way it is. When people ask for help, a lot of
suggestions help other people, too, and that's just one reason why it's nice
to not have to worry about where your replies are going. Besides that, I
think the book discussions are really interesting and I'm sure give people a
lot of ideas of what else they might like to scan. Those are just my
thoughts. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM

From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:44:28 -0400
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It got through, so whatever you did worked. <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM
mercylab421
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Partly Cloudy, 78¡ÆF Wind:W-270¡Æ
at 7mph
Sorry I'm late, I'll leave early to make up for it.

From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 14:01:51 -0700
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [bksvol-discuss] Re: where to write
Subject: Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: where to write

Correction (smile). Make that volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (not plural). But you
all knew that.

Cheers, Lisa