[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. Before the bookshare site was redone recently, there was on the
volunteer home page a one list of books in Process that was divided into 4
sections: books ready to be downloaded for proofing; books that were out being
proofread, books awaiting administrator approval, and books that had been
rejected. I had assumed by the administrator but maybe not)I was thinking that
when I finished,with the help of E and now Judy S, the list  of books being
scanned and some proofing I have to do, that I'd make such a list from what now
is on several pages of the books in process. I think, though, that before I get
to that bookshare might do that,

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: