[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:08:00 EDT

And may I say thank you to whoever buys books for Bookshare. I just looked
through that list of upcoming books and found a whole handful of books by
Leon Trotsky, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. I really did not think I would be
listened to that well. This is one of those reasons that I wonder if
volunteers are becoming obsolete. It appears that it is a lot more quick to get
book or a certain kind of book in the collection by just asking for it than
by scanning it oneself. At least I think it would have taken me years to do
those myself and even if I had then how long would I have had to wait for a
proofreader?

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on
Date:
8/27/2009 8:15:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Carrie, thank you! This at least gives us the info we need to
avoid duplication.

Judy s.

http://wiki.bookshare.org/download/attachments/17268805/Outsourcer+%26+Publisher+Titles+Master+List.txt?version=1&modificationDate=1250733208297