[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:20:27 -0500

Thanks, Mary. It appears you're right. I'm just sure my issue is some obscure setting that needs checking or unchecking. Till then, it means a bit more work for me to correct a scan for a proofreader--but no problem. I love doing it!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>