[bksvol-discuss] Re: List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

Susan,

I checked and, assuming it's the one by Penelope
Williamson and not by O. Henry, I put it in the Admin
Queue because it is not yet in the collection.

Thanks. If you can remember any other books you've
validated and approved that aren't yet in the
collection, or can send me titles of books you've
downloaded to validate, I'll add those, too.

Cindy