[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lissi's First Validation

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:20:32 -0400

Dear Kelley, Natalie, Gerald, and Everyone,

I really appreciate your good wishes. My attitude about this confounding computer and learning Bookshare procedures wouldn't have been nearly as eager and happy and receptive if so many of you on the list hadn't taken my questions seriously, answering with patience and without criticism.

I never expected, The Orphan Game, to be approved so quickly. It's beginner's luck, and a nice surprise! I'll be patient about my next submissions, I'll wait three months, or whatever is a generous amount of time, to investigate if books I've uploaded appear to have vanished. I'll learn from all of you when it's time to actively check on a book.

Please remember to contact me if you'd like me to do a quick but very careful validation of a book you want done sooner than later.

Always With Love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>