[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lisa, the terror

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:58:32 -0500

Hi, Amber and Carrie.

The Terror has just been uploaded to the admin cue, and will hopefully be in the collection very soon.

All in all, it wasn't a bad read, though it did take me a few pages to really get into the story. If you like adventure/history stories with a dash of horror thrown in, you'll enjoy this story. I could tell Dan Simmons did a huge amount of research so as to accurately depict the environment and living conditions of the characters.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>