[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lipton Creative Cookery is now in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:50:16 -0500

Not near as many as Jamie and others.  ;-) Seriously, I don't keep track of
much.  Just try to meet needs and fill wishes and clear piles of books around
here.  LOL  After I finish Monica's "Real Food for People with Diabetes" I have
aJamie Oliver Food Revolution that Charlene Ota scanned and sent to me to proof
from and then I will take a break before scanning some in a box someone donated
to me for Bookshare. I can be excruciatingly slow at times, but hopefully the
end result is worth the wait.

My output will be WAY down while Nichole has her spinal fusion next month,
though, and through her recovery.  We may be losing her trusted and amazing
aide, too, which will be a devastating blow to our home workflow.  I hope she
can get good insurance, but I worry about her working 45 minutes away, juggling
kids in 3 different schools and going to night school simultaneously.

Ah, but my mantra will be, "Do not borrow trouble from tomorrow for today has
enough of its own."  Wink.

Valerie