[bksvol-discuss] Link for Most Recent English Books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:51:57 -0500

Rebecca,

Here's the link for the most recent English books:

Most
<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&author
string=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submi
t=Search>  Recent Books in English

If you save this under your favorites menu when you first pull up the page
then you'll be able to pull them up any time.  Remember though that you
won't be able to see books marked Adult unless you log into Bookshare before
pulling up the page.

HTH

Gerald