[bksvol-discuss] Re: Line spacing requirements

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:31:44 -0400

Hey Nimit;
Yes, the text is suppose to be to the left. What do you mean by indents? OK,
let me say this, I'm not sure about indenting since I don't have enough
sight to see whether or not text is indented. I just follow that sheet I
sent you and so far, I haven't had a book rejected for non-indenting. I
would say, just make sure that the first box under paragraph says left and
go from there.
Netta