[bksvol-discuss] Re: Line spacing requirements

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:16:13 -0400

Hey Netta and all, Thanks Netta for your awesome instructions sheet
you sent me off list.  But now, I have another question, please, if
you guys don't mind?  Well, what about the indent??  Isn't indent when
things are not at the left side?  Isn't it what you guys call
paragraph breaks?  OMG!!!!!  I hope I did the right fixing for another
book.....  I didn't check it in yet, thank goodness!!!!!  I can still
fix it if I am doing wrong.  So, are the text supposed to be indented?
 I thought everything had to be at the left?  Isn't it?  Thanks!!!

On 3/27/13, Dornetta <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just sent it to you.
> Netta
> "Just because you are blind does not mean you lack vision"-Stevie Wonder

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.