[bksvol-discuss] Re: Line spacing requirements

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:46:35 -0400

Hi all, I forgot to get back to you with another point.  I mean that
all the five or six books I proofread it was line spacing single and
that's how I made other places.  I made the line spacing single in the
places they were justified and like 16 pt because isn't everything
supposed to be on the left?  I hope i m not misunderstanding
something.  If i m, please forgive me and clarify it, please?