[bksvol-discuss] Re: Line space above and below thepage break.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:38:24 -0800

Hi Reggie!

Yes, there is a way to place blank lines on both sides of a page break.

Open the find and replace dialogue by pressing control plus h (That's the
control key held down and the letter h)
In the find box type ^m (That's the number 6 in the top row of the keyboard
capitalized followed immediately by the lower case letter m
In the replace box type ^p^m^p that's the caret, shift 6,  followed by the
characters p^m^p)
Tab to the "replace all" button and you have replaced the page breaks with
page breaks preceded and followed by blank lines.

Let me know if I've been unclear and I'll try describing the process again
in a different way.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____