[bksvol-discuss] Re: Like Death - Tim Waggoner

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:13:12 -0600

Thanks, E.

I was thinking it had something to do with seeing formatting characters. I do not see any of those punctuation marks in the original file. However, if I do a search for I^p, I find that the word I is actually the last word before a page break. So your theory makes since.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>