[bksvol-discuss] Re: Like Death - Tim Waggoner

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:50:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lisa, I don't mean there are carrots ^ in the text.
I meant that the ^p is the paragraph marker.

I can't read brf files so I don't know. Someone else
would have to download it to see it.

What she is saying is that any word with an apostrophe
has the apostrophe on a separate line from the word
and then the part after the apostrophe is on another
separate line after the apostrophe.

like

it
'