[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness again

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:00:50 -0400

Dear Cindy, Bud and Everyone,

Cindy, my many validations of Irishcentric books have you seeing Shamrocks everywhere! It's enough to confuse a leprechaun! In fairness to the hard working Gustavo, my latest Saint Patrick's Day book was only in the Admin queue for about 5 weeks. You're right though that I uploaded another book about the green day a month after the corn beef and cabbage were a memory, but it was late because of my having to validate it a second time after my files were lost. We can't have me dropping the subject until I have everyone thoroughly confused so on I go. The book I'm about to upload now that Carrie's told me how to record the copyright is, "A Fine St. Pratik's Day!"...der..."A Fine St. Patrick's Day.!"

About book approval anxiety, the Bookshare friends I've made off list are my outlet for venting. I'm among those who feel a little protective of my book projects, long and short. Time warps. Weeks seem like months. It's like kids in the back seat badgering, "Are we there?" Mom or Dad are driving as fast as possible without going over the speed limit but the kids persist until...

When I get the, watched pot never boils, syndrome, my bookshare friends pat me on the head and shoo me off to do something else until the attack passes. Bless 'em!

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel