[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness again

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:25:35 -0500

Hi Bud,

I wrote back to you on 7/25 telling you that your book was in the admin queue, and so that certainly was not a few months ago, that was a couple of weeks. Since the latest Marissa's List, which you can check yourself, dated August 4, your book is still in the admin queue.

Gustavo was gone quite a bit of July and the week or two proceeding that he was working hard on the Spanish book project. He's still attempting to clean out the admin queue, and just has not gotten to your book yet, all of which I told you in my previous message. As of August 4, there were 266 items in the approval pool. And, there were another 142 rejections that he has to process. And since then, we of course have been adding to both piles.

Why would you think books wouldn't be accepted after a certain period of time, that makes no sense.

Hold your hat on, and if your book isn't accepted in another month, ask again, but otherwise I ask that you refrain from continual questioning about this book

Thanks,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>