[bksvol-discuss] Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness again

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:23:03 -0700

Hi Gang,

A lot of you are probably getting tired of me asking about this book. I submitted it several months ago and it still isn't approved. Somebody said it was on the admin list but that's been a couple months ago. I wonder why it keeps getting passed over. It's a great medical book and would be a real asset to the bookshare list. Will it eventually be discarded if it stays there long enough? Apparently books aren't taken in order for approval. I wonder what criteria they use?

OK, my frustrations have been vented now so I'll calm down and get back to my scanning Thanks for listening, as they say. .

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California