[bksvol-discuss] Re: Library Trip

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:23:09 -0800 (PST)

Monica

My library system has the follwing books by Gary Chapman
the two youwant are in the system but not at my library which means I can order
them. when they come in I'll pick them up. I think each book is 250 pages
long.

The five languages of apology : how to experience healing in all your
relationships

 The four seasons of marriage (is at my library)

The five love languages for singles

you are right when I joined bookshare I was in college.
  I work with children and I worked with children and teens last year so while
I don't have children of my own I love books  like this so it will be my
pleasure. I submited Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for teens. It was a good read.
 I'll order them and let you know when they come in ok? would you like the one
on marriage too? Let me know.
Anastasia

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time