[bksvol-discuss] Re: Leven Thumps book 2

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:16:30 -0400

Hi,
Do you have to read the first book to understand the second one?

Thanks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             ldspeaker17@yahoo
             .com
             bksvol-discuss-bo         bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Leven Thumps book
             10/11/2007 07:35          2
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

I submitted Leven Thumps and the whispered secret over
6 months ago in WYNN format-I Now Submitted it RTF.

It's already been completely proofread and fixed and
will be an easy validation.  It's a good fantasy book.

Bookshare already has the first and I know, for me, I
love to have multiple books from a series...

Could someone please validate???

:)

Thanks,
Christamae