[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Hear it for the Deaf Man

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:31:58 -0600

Hi Lissi,

Well, it looks like they've changed to Ice for the mystery book club.  I
hope to be there Tuesday night, but I never can tell.  I'm trying to make
plans with my daughters, and they're as unpredictable as the weather here in
Denver.

I know what you mean about errors in the print copy.  I want to correct them
when I find them, because I know that our readers will assume we missed
something, but we have to maintain as much of the book's integrity as
possible.

Many of the books I'm getting from Bookshare nowadays are in such high
quality, I'm just delighted to sit down and read them.   Like that beautiful
scan of Deathly Hallows that was accomplished in just a few hours.  I'm also
glad to see the BSO copies of many of our older books.  The better the
quality of the collection, the better reputation Bookshare has, and the more
readers and contributors we attract.

That's why I was so surprised to see Let's Hear it for the Deaf Man in such
strange shape.  Hopefully it'll get resubmitted eventually.

Take care,

Lora