[bksvol-discuss] Lesbian romance submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:45:37 -0500

I have just submitted Beyond the Breakwater by Radclyffe, the second in her
Provincetown series. I've read it all the way through so it should be an easy
validation.

Page breaks are protected. Headers and scannos have been removed. If you have
any questions, contact
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here is the synopsis:

A life-threatening accident, a suspicious fire, and the appearance of a new
woman in town makes one Provincetown summer a time of transformation as four
women learn the true meaning of love, friendship, and family. Sheriff Reese
Conlon and Doctor Tory King face the challenges of personal change as they
define their lives and future together. Tory's pregnancy forces her to examine
her personal needs and goals while Reese struggles with her escalating anxieties
over conditions she cannot control. Twenty-year-old Brianna Parker makes a
sacrifice for love that threatens not just her happiness, but her life, when
she returns home as the newest member of the Sheriff's department.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale