[bksvol-discuss] Lesbian erotica submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:03:38 -0600

Hi, all.

The second submission of the day is some lesbian erotica. Purple Panties: An
Eroticnoir.com Anthology edited by Zane is now on step one. Please be aware
that this book does contain a ton of adult content, so, if this offends you,
you probably won't want to pick this one up.

It got a 99.73 rating. There is a lot of slang, and a ton of proper nouns in
the book that will throw the spellchecker for a loop. So, be mindful of that.
Page breaks were protected, and I corrected the scanning errors I found.
However, I did not strip headers, so whoever validates this might want to do it.

If you have questions, contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:
What happens when "The Finest Man" you have ever laid eyes on is a woman? What
happens when a woman comes home to her man after a hard day's work with
"Lipstick on Her Collar?" What happens when a married woman runs across the
love of her life-another woman-who insists that "Its All or Nothing?" Is there
such a thing as playing too "Hard to Get?" What happens when "Mom's Night Out"
turns into group sex? What happens when you discover your true sexuality "At
Last?" All of these questions and more are answered within the pages of Purple
Panties.

Written by women from all over the world, here is a new level of lesbian
erotica, compiled by Zane, that promises the most exciting and steamy reading
experience possible. These stories move beyond race, age, and all walks of
life, including long-hidden passions, secret rendezvous with strangers, and
May-December romances.

Happy validating.

Shannon

Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.