[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lenora Mattingly Weber books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:53:08 -0600

Hi, Monica, thanks for what you've found and what you've been willing to do.
I'm okay with what you want to do, but like you, if anyone can do them quicker
but accurately, go for it with my blessing.  Thanks and keep up the fantastic
work you do.  I'm glad you're helping Valerie.  Have a blessed day.