[bksvol-discuss] Re: Leaving the Lists

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:10:05 -0700

Good luck with everything.

Evan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Adams
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:36 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Leaving the Lists

  Hi, everyone.  I will be unsubscribing from the Bookshare volunteer and
discussion list tomorrow morning.  My mother, who will be 80 in June, has
decided to sell her large house and move into a smaller one without steps or
a yard so that upkeep won't be so difficult.  She doesn't have much money to
spare, so in case anything goes wrong in selling her old house and buying
the smaller house that she wants, I need to concentrate my effort and energy
from now on in finding a steady job instead of temporary work so that I will
be able to help her financially when she needs it.  My brother and nephews
are accustomed to getting into financial messes and my mother bailing them
out.  This is what makes her situation so precarious right now.  If anyone
feels inclined, I would really appreciate your prayers.

  I hope to be volunteering for Bookshare again when things calm down and I
have a reliable work schedule.  Thank you for all your advice and everything
that you have taught me.

  If anyone wants to stay in touch, my e-mail address is ladams@xxxxxxxxx .

  Linda Adams