[bksvol-discuss] Leave of absence

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:49:32 +0000

Hi all,

Mayrie ReNae is taking a leave of absence from Bookshare through July 4 to
attend to some personal business.  She's on vacation mode from the list, so
will receive correspondence only after the 4th when she returns.

In her absence, please continue to provide one another with the great support
and technical assistance you currently provide one another.

If you have questions or concerns, please write me directly.

Thanks very much and have a great weekend!

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager
Benetech
www.bookshare.org