[bksvol-discuss] Learning media asessment of Bllind and Visually Impaired Students..

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:00:41 -0800 (PST)

I don't remember or still have the name of the person who requested this. The
note with the request was that the copy in the collection was a 1993 edition
and the 1995 edition  wanted. I checked both Amazon and B&N and the 1993
edition is the only one I found. You might try writing directly to
 the Texas School of the Blind and ask if there will be a later edition
published, or check Amazon if there is another similar book you would like
instead; if you're a teaqcher or student and want it for school, send the
request to schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx