[bksvol-discuss] Re: Laurien Bernson

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:29:09 -0500

Oh, so now we are discussing cartoons! My favorite subject. What is the book about, Shelly, Hotdog and Underdog? Since I read that message from Sue earlier today about the Underdog cartoon, the theme song has been running through my head!
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe