[bksvol-discuss] Re: Laurell K. Hamilton

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:16:49 -0600

Ah.  There are at least a few more in the validation queue, and two more
sitting on my hard drive waiting to be validated.  And Danse Macabre, which
I believe is the most recent of the books, was added to the collection
yesterday.  I think we're going to get there eventually.

Thanks for ordering the books.  I'll be happy to validate any you scan.

  _____