[bksvol-discuss] Re: Larger Fonts for Headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:07:08 -0700

Hi Sue!

        You're welcome.  I just pass on what other people teach me!  Thank
Judy S. for teaching me about fonts and formatting in general! And I'm
fortunate to live with a wonderful man who used to teach this kind of stuff
to other blind people.  Wish I figured out all this stuff on my own, but I
rarely do.

Mayrie