[bksvol-discuss] Re: Larger Fonts for Headings

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:37:13 -0400

Hi all,

If you're using Word, you don't need to worry about how to do it.  Just select
the chapter heading and do an alt-ctrl-1 on it, and it will autimatically
change it.  The headings are in six gradations, so if you've got a book with
sections under the chapters, just use alt-ctrl-2 for those and so on.  I plan
to download that Godzilla book I put up just to check to see if the headings
worked the way they were supposed to.  I'm hoping that the new converter saw
them as chapter headings and left them alone, or even better marked them up as
chapter headings.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT