[bksvol-discuss] Re: Landmark number not acknowledged?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:04:14 -0500

I thought it was odd too that it wasn't mentioned here, but it was announced in the Bookshare blog, it was talked about by members a bit on the book discussion list and Jim Fruchterman tweeted about it.

I suspect it may have slipped past here because Madeleine is surrounded by a swamp of alligators, given that both Alisa and Carrie have left Bookshare and terribly buried in stuff. Just guessing, of course. smile.

Judy s.
On 7/22/2013 9:21 AM, Valerie Maples wrote:
Am I the only one stunned that no major hoopla was made when Bookshare passed 200,000 books? Did I get kicked off the volunteer list or something?
Valerie

___