[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lady's Maid and Lady Knight

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:35:15 -0600

Cindy,

The submitter never responded.  I still may try to get Marissa to forward my
original message in case he/she has a version of the file without the
formatting problems, but since you're about to pick up the book with the
missing page/pages, I don't see why we can't go ahead and scan the missing
text.  I'll send you the information you'll need tomorrow, or Saturday at
the latest.

Thanks again,

Gerald