[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your Scanners!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:22:49 -0500

I believe it is option number 2.

Smile.

As I haven't really seen a slack in submissions.  You all are just really good
at processing!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

              From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
              Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your
Scanners!
              To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 10:22 PM

              I remember when the "step 1" page had over 700 titles on it, and
I know it was one of the times, as I absolutely don't like editing, or
proofreading, but I stopped scanning.  it is truly awesome.