[bksvol-discuss] Re: LaMour Books

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:09:30 -0400

HI, Monica. I correct as I read, anyway, and it's become such an automatic
process for me that the hyphens won't bother me in the least. I don't
transfer the braille files over to my Braille Lite from Kurzweil but use a
CF card, but since the hyphens don't bother me, anyway, I don't see that as
a problem. I just heard that some people were complaining about them and did
see the good rating, so I didn't know what I was getting into with them, but
if that's the only problem, that's not a huge deal to me. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM