[bksvol-discuss] LBGT submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:07:33 -0600

Hi, all.

I have just submitted Shadows After Dark by Ouida Crozier to the step one page.
Kurzy gave it a 99.6 rating. There are a ton of proper nouns that may mess with
the spellchecker. You may find some junk characters at the tops of some pages.
I tried to remove all the headers, but they must have been printed in a strange
font, because they came out all garbled. I think I got most of them though.
Page breaks have been protected.

If you have questions, contact me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis, taken from the back of the book:

Wings of death are spreading over the world of Kornagy and Kyril's mission on
Earth is to find the cause. While here, she meets the beautiful but lonely
Kathryn, who has been yearning for a deep and enduring love with just such a
woman as Kryil. But to her horror, Kathryn learns that her darkly exotic new
lover has been sent to Earth to save her own dying vampire world.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.