[bksvol-discuss] Kurzwiel and .rtf documents

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:17:58 -0600

I'm using Kurzweil 11.03,, MS Word 2002, and Window-Eyes 7.11. I do all my proofing in MS Word, but I love Kurzweil's ranked spelling feature. Spell checking is the last thing I do. However, I've noticed something strange. Once I have opened a document n Kurzweil, and then, if I open it in Word again, there are 2 blank lines before every page break, instead of the one that was there before. This is the only formatting change I've noticed, though, of course, I could have missed something. Does anybody know why this is happening, or if I need t change some setting in either Kurzweil or MS Word?

Thanks,

--
Melissa Smith