[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil adding extra page breaks when saving in rtf

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:06:21 -0800

Hi E.

I remember when you first mentioned the fix for this extra page break issue. I applied the changes that you talked about immediately. I was thrilled at the difference those changes made. Would you please tell us again what to change. My changes have held, but I can't, for the life of me, remember what, exactly, I changed. I'd love to have the information again. And this time, I'll save it somewhere more reliable than within my e-mail program.

I'd really appreciate it if you could tell us again what to change to fix the extra page break problem. Thanks, if you remember better than I do what to change.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 04:16 AM 3/3/2008, you wrote:
Kurzweil puts in extra pages when saving in rtf if the Kurzweil options are incorrectly set. This began in version 11. Unfortunately, the version defaults to incorrect settings which add page breaks.

E.