[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil Chat Transcription Available

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:24:44 -0600

Hi, Cindy. I know that it got quite long. That's why I broke it down into sections. It would be a long ordeal for someone to read it straight through.

By the way, I'm sorry for the trouble I brought on you last week. That was a good lesson for me to stay quiet with my opinions and give other people room for and the chance to change.

Linda Adams