[bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil 11 questions

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:41:33 -0400

1. How do I turn all punctuation on?

2. How do I make Kurz read each line so it says blank line as it reads?

3. Why does Kurzweil read page numbers and Wordpad ignores them?

4. In this book it sounds like the text begins on the same line as the page number. How do I check this.

--
cooking or any other labor done with a loving HEART IS a service to God.

HUE

MAY THE BLESSINGS BE!
MAMA-GAIL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
gail johnson